2020 REALTOR® Good Neighbor Greg Masucci opened a farm program four years ago that employs intellectually and developmentally disabled teens and young adults as growers. Nationwide, Real Estate News 80 percent of people with intellectual disabilities are unemployed. Masucci has been able to add more workers during the pandemic because of the added needs of local food banks.
- One of the nation’s largest office landlords also sees tenants seeking higher quality properties.
- These include white papers, government data, original reporting, and interviews with industry experts.
- Real estate development, or property development, includes activities that range from renovating existing buildings to the purchase of raw land and the sale of developed land or parcels to others.
- A more common scenario is a real estate firm with multiple listings on its site.
- NAR advocates for policies that foster vibrant real estate markets, support the industry, and protect consumers.
Land refers to the …